Families & Friends Bowling Together to Strike a Difference
This event brings people together to have fun for a great cause. 100 percent of the funds raised will directly benefit children and families in need by keeping them warm during the winter months.
- Great raffle prizes will be available.
- Raffle tickets are $1 each, 6 for $5 or 25 tickets for $20
- There will also be a silent Auction for more wonderful prizes
Roll into action
- Form a team – raise money for Candy’s! We need Team Captains to organize a group of 5-6 people
(you plus 5 others), coworkers, family or friends.
- Funds are being raised to help purchase winter coats for under-resourced children and families in need.
- If you can spare a couple of hours and roll a bowling ball, we could use your help! Gutter balls are also welcome!
- Cost is $25.00 per person. Age 11 and older.
- $15 per child 4-10 years old, no charge three and under.
- Fee includes 3 games of bowling, shoe rental, pizza, soft drinks and dessert.
- Fee must be received by Monday, August 8
Use PayPal: (Please indicate you’re donating for the bowling event in the notes area)
Mail completed form and check to:
Candy’s Coats for Kids, Inc.
PO Box 1365
Palatine, IL 60078
When and Where?
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Time: 3:00 – 6:00 pm
Popular Creek Bowl
2354 W. Higgins Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Please complete the attached registration form and follow the instructions.
Thank you for your support!!
For more information please contact:
Doreen Willis (847-946-8195)
Claudette Black (847-854-4931)
Trish Stevens (847-910-5016)
* Lanes will be assigned at the day of the event. Team Captains, please arrive at least 15-20 minutes early so you can receive lane assignments.
**Candy’s Coats for Kids, is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 charitable organization: The mission of Candy’s Coats For Kids, Inc. is to reach out to families and individuals in need by providing them with essential necessities to help keep them warm, fed, educated and most importantly, to help make them feel like worthy human beings. This work will be accomplished by receiving donations from the general public, fundraising activities, and possible foundation/philanthropic support